How much does it cost to hire a pianist for my wedding?
Weddings are expensive. Photographers, venues and caterers charge many hundreds – or thousands – of pounds. We don’t! We recognise that you will be looking for the best pianist at the best value for money.
How our fees are broken down
- Musician – the money the musician receives for attending and performing
- Equipment – to purchase, maintain and insure the pianos, keyboards and equipment we use
- Promotion – the cost of running and updating this site and advertising the pianist
- Planning – the cost of arranging and purchasing sheet music, liaising with the venue and other contractors and guests (if required)
- Office – auditioning pianists, working with venues, IT, etc
You can always find a cheaper musician
- Book a less skilled musician
- Book a less experienced musician
- Book a musician who plays a limited number of songs
- Hire a musician who uses poorly maintained or elderly equipment (often without insurance)
- Hire a musician who doesn’t spend any time planning for your wedding
- Book a musician who plays as a hobby